I am proud to announce a Early Registration price break for the 2011 edition of the groundbreaking Private Brand Movement Conference, September 19 – 21, 2011, brought to you in cooperation with the producers of FUSE and My Private Brand. For the third year I will serve as the chair of the event, leading the Private Brand Movement and the retailers, manufacturers and agencies engaged in “Changing the Game.”
The Private Brand Movement – Changing the Game
September 19 – 21, 2011
Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers
For 2011, the highly praised Private Brand Movement Conference delivers the most comprehensive agenda on BRANDING AT RETAIL, covering every aspect: from insights to creation, to selling in store.
35+ speakers, from the retailers, thought leaders and vendor partners you want to hear – more than triple any other event
Over 40 sessions, 3 events in 1
The keynotes – the most prolific minds in branding and retail
The topics that matter most
No commercialism from the podium
Private networking website
What’s new for 2011?
- Full day summit dedicated to today’s top packaging trends
- Newly designed breakout tracks exploring each stage of branding at retail: Manufacturing, Brand Strategy & Design, Go to Market
- More content and speakers than ever, more than double any other event
- New exclusive community website so you can network before, during and after the event
- Structured interactive formats, a chance to learn from those not taking the stage
- Leverage social media & customer insights to create relevant strategies
- Global perspectives, tips and tricks from Europe
- A team experience, this year we invite marketers and category leaders to join the conversation
KEYNOTES ARE A “WHO’S WHO” IN BRAND DESIGN & RETAIL
- Harry Pearce, Design Legend of Pentagram & Consummate Provocateur
- Paco Underhill, Author of the Best-Selling Why We Buy
- Koen de Jong, Esteemed Author of Private Label Uncovered
- Carla Cooper, CEO of Industry Leader, Daymon Worldwide
- Maggie Hodgetts, Head of Design, Waitrose
- Thomas Becker, Stop & Shop
- Lisa DiMartino-Edwards, Belk
- Nancy Dumais, Delhaize America
- Jeff Fagel, Sears Holding Co.
- Eli Getson, Golfsmith
- Maggie Hodgetts, Waitrose
- Tammie Hunt, Office Depot
- Mike Kitz, Officemax
- Kelly Kraus, Rei
- David K. Lyon, Bath & Body Works
- Marc Okicich, Officemax
- Alex Petrov, Safeway
- Bob Thacker, Officemax
- Shelly Turgeon, Petco
- Susan Sanderson, The Kroger Co.
- Betsy Schowachert, Michaels Stores
- Melanie Wiesenthal, Victoria’s Secret
- Connie Walsh, Staples
- Roger White, Associated Food Stores
PL MANUFACTURERS & NATIONAL BRANDS
- Michael Muntean, Church & Dwight
- Matt Rompala, Avery Dennison
- Jon Weber, Metromint
- Chris Wilkins, Conagra Foods
- Carla Cooper, Daymon Worldwide
- Christopher Durham, My Private Brand
- Jonathan Ford, Pearlfisher
- Glenn Pfeifer, Daymon Design
- Andres Siefken, Daymon Worldwide
To learn more, download this year’s Private Brand Movement brochure.
Join the brand revolution! Register today and save $400.
I look forward to seeing you this September in Chicago.