I am proud to introduce the 2011 edition of the groundbreaking Private Brand Movement Conference, September 19 – 21, 2011, brought to you in cooperation with the producers of FUSE and My Private Brand. For the third year I will serve as the chair of the event, leading the Private Brand Movement and the retailers, manufacturers and agencies involved in the evolution to “Changing the Game.”
The evolution continues…this year we’ve expanded the content to cover the complete BRANDING AT RETAIL continuum: from insights, to creation, to selling instore.
The conference will once again be centrally be held in Chicago, however last years record breaking attendance has moved us to the scenic Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers on the river.
This year, we’ve expanded the content, taking a holistic approach to BRANDING AT RETAIL: from insights, to creation to in store marketing and social media.
It’s the place for retailers, Private Brands, national brands, designers, branding leaders, brokers, and visionaries to come together, explore what’s next, share best practice, argue next practice and showcase expertise and leadership.
Spend 3 days with the most prolific minds on what matters MOST: packaging trends, neuro-marketing, social consciousness, shopping behavior, next generation consumers, brand identity, culture and design.
KEYNOTES ARE A “WHO’S WHO” IN BRAND DESIGN & RETAIL
- Harry Pearce, Design Legend of Pentagram & Consummate Provocateur
- Paco Underhill, Author of the Best-Selling Why We Buy
- Koen de Jong, Esteemed Author of Private Label Uncovered
- Carla Cooper, CEO of Industry Leader, Daymon Worldwide
- Maggie Hodgetts, Head of Design, Waitrose
- Thomas Becker, Stop & Shop
- Lisa DiMartino-Edwards, Belk
- Nancy Dumais, Delhaize America
- Jeff Fagel, Sears Holding Co.
- Eli Getson, Golfsmith
- Maggie Hodgetts, Waitrose
- Tammie Hunt, Office Depot
- Mike Kitz, Officemax
- Kelly Kraus, Rei
- David K. Lyon, Bath & Body Works
- Marc Okicich, Officemax
- Alex Petrov, Safeway
- Bob Thacker, Officemax
- Shelly Turgeon, Petco
- Susan Sanderson, The Kroger Co.
- Betsy Schowachert, Michaels Stores
- Melanie Wiesenthal, Victoria’s Secret
- Connie Walsh, Staples
- Roger White, Associated Food Stores
PL MANUFACTURERS & NATIONAL BRANDS
- Michael Muntean, Church & Dwight
- Matt Rompala, Avery Dennison
- Jon Weber, Metromint
- Chris Wilkins, Conagra Foods
- Carla Cooper, Daymon Worldwide
- Christopher Durham, My Private Brand
- Jonathan Ford, Pearlfisher
- Glenn Pfeifer, Daymon Design
- Andres Siefken, Daymon Worldwide
Join me, as we continue our commitment to create the next great era of branding Private Brands.
I look forward to seeing you this September in Chicago.
My Private Brand