Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208 million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2009 sales of $405 billion, Wal-Mart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.
Employment Type: Full Time
Hourly/ Salary: SALARY
This position has responsibility for developing and leading the brand proposition and strategy for the essential private brands – Canopy and Mainstays. This encompasses global opportunities including multi channel. This position ensures strategic alignment with the SVP and VP thru leading the implementation of the seasonal product line and complying with established financial metrics.
- 10+ years of relevant experience- ie product development , brand management , marketing, merchandising
- Undergraduate degree in related area
- Extensive knowledge of the home market and competitive product awareness
- Strategic thinker and planner
- Financial business skills
- Effective communication/presentation skills and the ability to logically articulate and drive agendas
- Proven track record of leading teams and ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to inspire and engage
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Masters Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- P & L responsibility
- Direct experience with consumer insights
Req ID: 14318BR