This past week Pleasanton, California based grocer Safeway announce the launch of a new line of Signature Cafe Private Brand salsas and dips that pair perfectly with their recently launched chip Private Brand Snack Artist. The Signature Café products will be merchandised in the deli department
New Salsa Flavors:
- Salsa Fresca is a traditional Mexican recipe of tomatoes, onions, peppers and cilantro available in mild, medium or hot.
- Triple Roasted Salsa combines chunky roasted peppers, tomatoes, cilantro, roasted garlic, and spices with a medium heat level
- Salsa Fuego is a fiery puree of tomatillos, tomato, chiles, and peppers (this one is my personal favorite!)
- Salsa Verde blends grilled tomatillos, peppers, cilantro, jalapenos, garlic and spices in a traditional green, mild salsa
- Creamy Tomatillo Salsa is a mild and refreshing combination of tomatillos, avocados, jalapenos, onions, and garlic
New Dip Flavors:
- Queso Dip is a creamy and cheesy dip with a flavorful blend of tomatoes, green chiles and jalapenos – great served heated!
- Artichoke with Spinach Dip is a decadent and cheesy blend of artichoke hearts and spinach – also great served heated!
- Cucumber & Dill Greek Style Yogurt Dip makes a perfect and refreshing companion to a crudité platter or as a dollop on a pita sandwich