The October edition of PLMA Live! features an interview with a personal friend of mine Mike Kitz, Vice President of OfficeMax. Mike discusses the work that he has lead at Office Max to differentiate through innovation in their premium Private Brands.
OfficeMax now features more than fifteen premium Private Brands including:
- TUL products are sophisticated writing instruments and desktop accessories that are made for those who demand precision.
- DiVOGA desk accessories are always fresh, always fashion forward and always changing. See the latest looks to compliment your style.
- Bring polish to your presentation with INFUSE; a family of stylish presentation boards and organizational products.
- Ascend: 1st class mailing envelopes feature a no hassle, peel-and-seal closure as well as post consumer-recycled content.
- [IN]PLACE is an array of organizational products such as expandable files, hanging folders, binders, notebooks, clipboards and storage boxes that work together to create seamless organizational options.
- The [IN]PLACE System by Peter Walsh is designed to get your work life in order. A totally portable organization system that reduces clutter and helps boost efficiency.