Given the growing strength of private label brands in the South African market, TNS Research Surveys’ invites all retailers and suppliers in the FMCG arena to take part in a syndicated exploratory study that will uncover household decision-makers’ perceptions, motivations and behaviour related to private label brands.
The findings, due out in November 2010, will uncover:
- Consumers’ experiences with private label brands
- How consumers feel about private label brands
- How their perceptions have changed over time and in response to the recession
- The motivators and barriers to buying private label brands vs. branded products
- How consumers’ attitudes differ across various retail brands
- How consumers’ attitudes differ across product categories
The syndicated nature of the research will enable a number of clients to participate in this study, thereby sharing the costs and infrastructure of a large-scale qualitative study.
If you’d like to take part or would like more information on this ground-breaking study, please contact Peter Wilson on (021) 657 9653 or Peter.Wilson@tnsglobal.com or the switchboard on (021) 657 9500. Website: www.tnsresearchsurveys.co.za