Private Brand Director – Charter Club – Macy’s
Job Number: BRA00118
Key player in updating and maintaining the brand identity of the line and is responsible for pieces of strategic planning, sales and marketing direction for the brand. Responsible for development of the Private Brand 3-year business strategy inclusive of sales, penetration, EDI, EDV and marketing. Lead and coordinate the marketing effort with marketing division.
- Generate support of the line and financial plans by gathering product performance input from merchants, sharing line development and direction, and promoting the assortments.
- Responsible for implementation of all weekly selling reports and management summaries.
- Manage division placements and tracks all shipment dollars.
- Recap and analyze all order placements, write corporate callouts by division, and follow through to make sure changes are implemented.
- Responsible for seasonal line profitability analysis reports.
- Oversee all information flow between the product organization and the divisions.
- Responsible for identifying and communicating all reorders and new emerging opportunities.
- Partner with DVP/VP in execution of seasonal private brand sales vendor margin plans.
- Lead in the execution of departmental budget, shipment and EBIT plans.
- Write Private Brand Financial Strategy, targets and receipt plans for the Buy Meeting.
- Communicate the private brand merchandise and business strategies based on the plans.
- Assist marketing in the development of marketing plans and campaigns to support assortments.
- Develop and follows through on all merchandise relating to visual campaigns.
- Partner with marketing director on time and action calendar for each season.
- Submit all monthly playbooks/selling guides.
- Submit seasonal key items and back wall images.
- Provide leadership to and product staff through product category expertise.