Office supply retailer, Office Depot announced a Private Brand exclusive agreement with the Emmy Award-winning designer, author and television personality Christopher Lowell. The new Christopher Lowell Office Collections are designed exclusively for Office Depot. The Collections feature three furniture lines – Lattix, Geometrix and Integr8.
This is Christopher Lowell’s second series of collections designed specifically for Office Depot. The designer first partnered with Office Depot in 2003 in launching a very successful set of home and small office furniture collections. The new Collections are ideal for small and home-based businesses where function and space are critical considerations, and consumers will be drawn to the stylish, versatile collections and attractive price points. Each of the three modular collections offers a variety of features and storage options within pieces that are easy-to-configure.
“I am thrilled to be launching Office Collections with Office Depot,” said Christopher Lowell. “My collection is based on the simple principle that you can start small and build up and out in every direction. So as a business grows, we grow with you.”
“Office Depot has had a long successful relationship with Christopher Lowell and we are excited to introduce this new assortment of desks and storage options,” said Steve Mahurin, Executive Vice President of Merchandising for Office Depot. “Small business owners and home office workers once again have an innovative and modern option for their office furniture without having to compromise on designer style or price.”
The Office Depot Christopher Lowell Collection
Office Depot’s Christopher Lowell Collection is available in three unique styles – Integr8, Lattix, and Geometrix.
Integr8: The collection seamlessly integrates into any small business or office bringing a hip and fresh energy to the space and a minimalist attitude.
- The different configurations build out in any direction needed and can reconfigure when necessary. Customers can choose from rolling two-drawer files, storage cubes, bookcase cubes or shelving kits to make additional workspace.
- A 42-inch hutch top allows for easy cord management and offers privacy and organization.
- The built-in USB hub provides simple access and minimal clutter.
Lattix: The collection is luxurious and tailored for any business professional, featuring classic looks that will work in your home or business for many years.
- Furniture pieces can be positioned in a room almost anywhere – either anchored against a wall or grouped in pods in the center of a room. Whatever fits your business’ style!
- The desk and oversized pullout drawer provides simple access to a laptop or keyboard, and the built-in USB hub means no more tangling cords.
- Much of the closed storage – hutches, bookcase and 3-drawer storage pedestal – is ventilated so technology won’t overheat.
Geometrix: A smart hybrid between the trendy and classic Integr8 collection influenced by the transitional and plush themes in the Lattix collection. Geometrix has different set-up possibilities and allows businesses to customize their workspace.
- Work surfaces and bookcases can be added instantly on many sides of the pieces – including a utility board, table desk with separate drawer kit available, or hutch – to customize workspaces for each employee.
- The sleek 2-drawer mobile pedestal can fit under a desk or roll anywhere in the office.
- Built-in charging stations for mobile devices and USB hub offer a central location for all technology.
Tailored Storage Option:
Organizer Bin Program: Essential for extra storage and customizable for specific offices, the organizer bins are designed to fit within all three furniture collections or stand alone by themselves as accent pieces.
- The bins handle the tough clutter and storage issues that all customers and businesses face.
- Collapsible yet sturdy, the bins assemble in no time.
- Strong enough to hold customer files.
- Available in four colors – coal, fern, flax and thatch – and two sizes – small and large ($14.99 – $19.99). By changing the bins you can change the feel of the furniture designs.