This month’s edition of PLMA Live!, the online video series from the Private Label Manufacturers Association brings an exclusive interview with Don McGeorge, former president and chief operating officer of The Kroger Co., the country’s largest supermarket chain.
McGeorge answers the following questions:
- How effective is the retailer-manufacturer relationship?
- Will supermarkets gain back market share from alternate formats?
- Can store brands match the innovation of national brands?
To view the interview visit http://www.plmalive.com/Jun10.html
Latest posts by Christopher Durham (see all)
- Australian Grocers Slash Private Brand Prices – Oct 8, 2015
- PB CAREERS: CVS – Brand Manager Store Brands Innovation – Oct 8, 2015
- Don’t Just Exhibit at PLMA Dominate It! – Oct 8, 2015