Manages the execution of the enterprise-wide private brand strategy for both the direct and indirect business by coordinating and leading the process for all key stakeholders.
Strategic Business Plan
- Drives the strategic direction in collaboration with the Design Director, Sourcing Manager, Buyer and Brand Director.
- Collaborates with the Buyer to ensure the conceptual plan supports the agreed upon strategy and Private Brand integrity.
- Reviews competitive landscape to identify market share opportunities, drive category dominance and item dominance.
- Leads competitive analysis to facilitate the development of product.
- Identifies new business opportunities for Private Brand.
- Monitors, analyzes and reports business performance. Recommends appropriate action for use in future development.
- Supports the Private Brand process and exclusive brands, if applicable, by being a management leader in facilitation and problem solving.
- Ensures all product approvals are complete within established timeline.
- Leads the development process through Cycle Time Reduction (CTR) calendar management.
- Directs CTR milestone meetings.
- Manages the Indirect process for private brands.
- Facilitates key meetings of cross-functional team to drive strategies, resolutions and decision making in creation/development of the Private Brand business.
- Ensures effective communication and alignment of multiple teams.
- Manages and develops Associates utilizing Company developed training tools.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Demonstrated leader; critical thinker, qualitative and analytical abilities; interpersonal skills, time management, prioritization, organization, strong presentation and communication skills.
- Executing the Private Brand merchandising strategy.
- Driving innovation across the design, product and sourcing teams.
- Ensuring the nature, quality and timeliness of assigned brands are consumer focused.
- Ensuring brand strategies are followed through with effective preparation and presentation at key meetings.
- Driving process by leading cross-functional teams to resolution.
Conceptual development for all Private Brand merchandise.
Private Brand product development impacts caused by competitive analysis.