Associate Coordinator – Private Label-1000916 – The Fresh Market
At The Fresh Market, we believe it’s the small things that make the biggest difference: A perfect flower. A fresh cup of coffee. A friendly employee who goes beyond the call of duty. These are the things that change our mood and our day. These are the things we remember.
The Fresh Market currently has an opening for an Associate Coordinator -Private Label in our Corporate Offices in Greensboro, North Carolina. As the Associate Coordinator -Private Label your primary responsibility will be to work with vendors to collect necessary product and production facility compliance information to facilitate private label product development. The Associate Coordinator-Private Label will oversee vendor registration in the ICIX database (International Compliance Information Exchange). Additional responsibilities include: product packaging review for compliance with Federal Nutrition Labeling Education Act, state-specific licensing, USDA Organic, or other elements as required. The position prefers:
- Background in food retail, private label product development
- Background in food science with emphasis on food safety, sanitation, or sensory analysis
- Background in nutrition with an awareness of food labeling requirements.
Join the Fresh Market, and you’ll work for a company that’s dedicated to making positive, lasting impressions on our customers, and on our employees. A company that cares just as much about the little things as we do about the big ones. Because after all, it’s the experience that matters.
The Fresh Market prefers the Associate Coordinator – Private Label to posses a Baccalaureate Degree. The Associate Coordinator – Private Label should possess strong communication skills and a comfort with cold-calling; professional phone representation; persistence and persuasiveness. Additional requirements for the position include the following:
- Demonstrated excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and customer service skills
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to build and maintain professional working relationships within and outside The Fresh Market
- The ideal candidate will be detailed oriented, highly motivated with a sense of urgency, and possess a respect for detail.