Packaging Coordinator – Private Brand
TOYS “R” US CANADA LTD.
Concord, ON, CANADA 1 Position(s) Posted Mar 24, 2010
Toys “R” Us is the leading retailer of toys and baby products with more than 1,500 stores worldwide. We have 70 store locations in Canada and our Head Office is located in Concord, Ontario. We’re always open online at www.toysrus.ca.
We’re the world authority on kids, family and fun! Our stores have the widest selection of hot, must-have and favourite toys. Toys “R” Us is one of the most recognized and beloved brands in the world.
There is a full time career opportunity in our Merchandising Department for a Private Label Packaging Coordinator based at our Head Office in Concord, Ontario.
- Coordinate the Private Label packaging process for the TRU Canada private label brands.
- Initiate the packaging process with TRU Hong Kong through weekly report analysis.
- Using Adobe Writer, edit all Canadian Private Label brand packaging to maintain consistency in accordance with corporate style guidelines and Canadian legal requirements.
- Manage the critical path of the schedule for proofing-reading and editing, submitting changes to Hong Kong within strict deadlines.
- Liaise and communicate with the Buying team issues relating to the packaging information and production.
- Coordinate with Translation Department for translation of all packaging.
- Liaise with international divisions relating to all aspects of TRU Canada PL brand development via meetings and global conference calls.
- Assist in the TRU Reusable bag program working with the design team, vendor and Buyer.
- Knowledge of product packaging production
- Understanding of the private label and packaging process
- Must be extremely detailed and organized
- Possess excellent proof-reading skills
- Excellent computer skills in Adobe Acrobat, AS400 and Excel
- Ability to work and make decisions independently