Private Brand Graphic Artist, Sonoma Boys – Kohl’s
Works with Merchant group and Product Development to create artwork for private label product.
- Works in conjunction with Product Development Managers, Technical Designers, and Buyers to create and execute product lines for private label programs.
- Concepts, creates and takes to final format artwork for use on apparel and home product.
- Prepares layouts/illustrations including hand drawn and/or computer-generated artwork.
- Create color palettes for different product lines in conjunction with the Manager of Creative Services.
- Develops quality/accurate artwork appropriate for vendor capabilities.
- Meets productivity guidelines according to Staff Artist Job Accountability matrix
- BA in Graphic Design, Textile Design or related field
- Multiple years of illustration experience, preferably within the retail industry.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Freehand or Painter programs.
- Strong artistic background including the ability to create conceptual and final art in several different mediums.
- Ability to prioritize multiple deadlines without sacrificing attention to detail.
- Must pass Munsell color test
Additional Information and Disclaimers:
- Regular attendance is required
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
- Critical features of this job are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.