I am excited to announce the official call for presenters for The Private Brand Movement 2010 Conference, Building Brands at Retail. Strategy. Design. Innovation. I will chair the conference, which will be presented by IIR’s FUSE Conference. The unique event will focus on building brands at retail to drive customer loyalty, differentiation and overall profitability. Priority will be given to retail practitioners who wish to present. We also encourage you to submit team presentations, where two members of cross-functional teams co-present.
This event will take place September 27-29, 2010 in Chicago, IL and will include three days of case studies, panel discussions and interactive sessions. We are currently recruiting corporate practitioners from the RETAIL and BRAND world who can share best practices in the form of real-world case studies, stories of what’s worked and what hasn’t.
We invite you to submit a speaking proposal directly to Amanda Powers, Senior Conference Producer, by Wednesday, March 24, 2010. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who will attend this premier cross-industry conference?
Attendees will be senior-level professionals including Presidents, Vice Presidents, Sr. Directors, Directors, Sr. Managers and Managers of Brand Development, Brand Strategy, Design, Category Management, Innovation, Market Research, Advertising, Shopper/Consumer Insights/Research, Merchandising and more.
Preliminary Topic Areas for 2010:
- From Merchandisers to Brand Managers: How Today’s Retailers are Stepping Up
- Brand Architecture for Today’s Consumers
- Brand Sensory Equity to Strike Emotional Connections
- Developing a Strategy to Lead the Process
- Stepping Out of Name Brand Shadows
- Brand, Price and Packaging Architecture: The Right Mix for Your Customer
- Principles in Designing Across Categories
- Brand Equity Survival: Developing Packaging that Can’t Be Replicated
- Distinction through Green Packaging: Less is More
- Consumer-Centric SUQ Rationalization & Category Optimization
- Savvy Retailing Amidst Organizational Challenges
- Advancing Equity and Value by Strengthening Your Brand Loyalty
- A Line Extension is Not Innovation
- Changing the Conversation from Competitor to Ally: Leveraging National Brands to Create Unique Opportunities for Retailers
- Manu-Tailing: A New Approach to Manufacturer & Retail Partnerships
- Reinventing Innovation: The Strategy Conundrum
** Please feel free to submit additional topics of your choice.
Added Bonus: Each speaker will receive free admission to the conference (a $2000+ value) including admission to all conference sessions, networking breaks, lunches, exhibit halls, etc.
Due to the high volume of response, we are unable to respond to each submission. All those selected to participate, as speakers will be notified shortly after the deadline.