Ralcorp Holdings Inc.
Job Title: Brand Manager
Location: Parsippany, NJ
Ralcorp, headquartered in St. Louis, MO, is the leading producer of a variety of value brand and store brand foods sold under the individual labels of various grocery, mass merchandise and drugstore retailers, and frozen bakery products sold to in-store bakeries, restaurants and other foodservice customers. Through a recent merger with Post Foods, Ralcorp is now also a leading producer of branded cereals. Ralcorp’s diversified product mix includes: ready-to-eat and hot cereals; nutritional and cereal bars; snack mixes, corn-based chips and corn snack products; crackers and cookies; snack nuts; chocolate candy; salad dressings; mayonnaise; peanut butter; jams and jellies; syrups; sauces; frozen griddle products; frozen biscuits and other frozen pre-baked products.
We have emerged as a solid and powerful organization focusing on newly energized and highly motivated teams. Today we also emerge with a heightened commitment to expand our presence through new product development and through the acquisition of allied store brand businesses. Through operations in over thirty plants within the United States and Canada we employ about 9,000 people with sales boasting of $4 billion. Every location offers an environment that values each of its employees!
- Establish with senior management the short and long range financial targets
- Lead development of integrated consumer programs and development of a three year business plan
- Partner with agencies in the development of consumer communication and programming across multiple media channels
- Set priorities and lead Sales, Consumer Promotions, Legal, Creative Services, R&D, Finance, Production, Production Planning and Quality in achievement of business objectives
- Work with Insights to develop an ongoing base of knowledge to achieve a thorough understanding of the consumer, customer and competitive landscape
- Coach, train, and career plan direct reports and achieve and maintain a high level of morale among Post
- Support director in development of brand vision and innovation pipeline
- Minimum of 3 years marketing experience and background in consumer / brand management
- Strategic capability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent team leadership skill
- Food marketing experience a plus