The Food Marketing Institute will hold its first ever Private Brands Summit on June 14-16, 2009, at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York City.
The objectives of the Summit are to engage industry leaders in high-level discussions to address strategic opportunities and to establish an industry platform to address the long-term goals of the private brands community.
The current economic environment provides an ideal opportunity to profitably grow private brands through enhanced levels of trading partner collaboration, leveraging consumer insights and consumer focused product innovation.
This conference will bring together global thought leaders from the retail and manufacturing communities. It will provide an unprecedented opportunity for networking and discussion with the most senior executives from your customers, your peers and your potential customers.
Preliminary sessions include:
- What Consumers are saying about Private Brands?
- Strategic Overview of the FMI Private Brands Initiative
- A Pivotal Time for Private Brands Retailer CEO Perspective Danny Wegman, CEO, Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
- Seizing the Growth Opportunity for Private Brands: Manufacturer CEO Perspective
- The Brand Perspective: What constitutes a Private Brand?
- CEO Panel Discussion: Leveraging Retailer & Supplier Relationships
- Understanding the Next Generation Shopper
- The Hispanic Shopper and Private Brands: Primary FMI Research
- Executive Panel: The Impact of Private Brand Growth Keeping the Momentum Going
- Consumer Trends2009
- Brand Innovation: CPG Branded Manufacturer CEO Insights Bob McDonald, COO, The Procter & Gamble Company
- What Consumer Data Is Telling Us about Private Brands
- A Call to Action; Driving Growth & Innovation through Collaboration
For more info: Food Marketing Institue